Questions and Answers
Q: What size party can I have?
A: Our services are for parties of any size! We provide entertainment for singles, couples or large parties.
Q: Do I pay for the entertainment?
A: Payment is expected in full in cash at time of arrival.
Q: Can I book a show online?
A: No. Because we want to set up and confirm everything immediately, as opposed to going back and fourth via email. We also like to talk to you about
your exact tastes and preferences to ensure you receive your strippers.
Q: Do I need to provide the strippers with anything at their arrival?
A: Our strippers bring everything needed to put on an awesome show! The only things you must provide is a place for the strippers to dance and the
music you and your guests want to hear during the show.
Q: How far in advance should I book my strippers?
A: The further in advance you book, the better. Booking in advance gives you a better chance of being able to get your first choice of strippers.
Q: Where can I have my party?
A: You can have your event anywhere in the metropolitan area, ( Anywhere within a hours drive from Downtown)! Popular choices are hotels, bars, nightclubs, limos/party buses.
Q: Do I have to tip the strippers?
A: It is customary to tip a good service. Please make sure that your guests have plenty of small bills to tip with throughout the show.
Q: How do I set Up a appointment?
A: Call (917) 636-9057 anytime – We are open 24 Hours!
Helpful Party Tips!
- Allow a 30 min window for the dancers to arrive. Sometimes, the entertainers run a little late but will always show up.
- We will let you know if there is a problem.
- Please choose a backup dancer from the website just in case the dancer you choose can’t make it.
- Respect your entertainer
- Follow their rules!
- No name calling!
- No touching!
- No cameras! If you want to take a picture make sure you ask the entertainer. Before or after the show.
- Make room for your dancer. Make sure you choose a good location so your dancer has room to dance.